We are concerned about privacy
Information collection and use
Two types of information may be collected when you visit our web site: (i) information that you knowingly provide us (called personally identifiable information); and (ii) information that is obtained from your visit but is not directly associated with you (called non-personally identifiable information).
Personally identifiable information
Personally identifiable information may include information that you provide to us by requesting information, when registering for special offers or programs or when you purchase products online. This may include your name, address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, e-mail address, organization, city, state and zip code. We may use this information to process and ship orders, to contact you about the status of your order, to contact you with answers to your questions, or to provide information about new and exciting products, services, promotions and corporate-related information. We may use mailings, telephone calls and e-mail to contact you.
You also may create an account through EVsportline.com at any time by providing your email address and creating a unique password. An account is not required to visit our site or to place an order through EVsportline.com. Creating an account allows you to save order information, order history, track the status of your orders and set your ordering preferences. For your privacy and security, we do not store credit card numbers in your account. You may change saved account information at any time.
When purchasing products from us online, additional personally identifiable information, such as credit card information, will be collected. This information is collected in order to process your order.
We are committed to the protection of the privacy of our customers and visitors. While in the checkout process of our online store, we make use of 128 bit SSL encryption via digital IDs provided. These IDs enable our commerce site to conduct authenticated, strongly encrypted online commerce. Customers can submit credit card numbers or other personal information to our site with the assurance that they are doing business with us (not an impostor’s “spoof” of our site) and that the information which they are sending to us cannot be intercepted or decrypted by anyone else.
Requesting removal of your information
If you have registered for special e-mail offerings, you may unsubscribe from the program by visiting the e-mail unsubscribe page or click on the links available at the bottom of any of these special offer e-mails. You may also request the removal of your information by contacting us via e-mail.
Non-personally identifiable information
Non-personally identifiable information is collected without any direct association with you specifically. In the normal course of using this website, we may collect information about your habits and usage of our sites.
Our web site may contain technologies known as action tags, web beacons or 1×1 pixel gifs. These employ a common internet technique used to compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, common navigation paths within the site, types of browsers and platforms that access the site and the average connection speeds used to connect to the site. This information is used to enhance the online experience of our customers. These technologies do not use or collect personally identifiable information, such as names or address, and do not link online actions to an identifiable person.
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregated information and to audit the use of our site. If we are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena, we will provide these IP addresses to the proper authorities.
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about you specifically will not be used for any purpose other than to carry out the services you requested from us.
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone at any time.
We will not use any personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us in delivering to you the services you have requested.
We may send personally identifiable information about you to other organizations when:
(i) We have your consent to share the information (you will be provided the opportunity to opt-out if you desire). For example, if you opt-in for emails we will share this information with our marketing provider.
(ii) We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested. For example, we need to share information with credit card providers and shippers to bill and ship the product you requested.
(iii) We are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena.
You may delete these files from your computer at any time. You can set your web browser to notify you if such information is about to be placed on your computer, and you can choose the option in your web browser to refuse it. If you refuse the information, you may not be able to make full use of the features on our web site.Like many companies online, we use services provided by Google, Facebook and others companies that use tracking technology. Your choices for opting out of these companies’ use of your personal information for interest-based advertising include:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Google: https://adssettings.
- Google: https://adssettings.
Advertising industry opt-out tools. Some of our business partners that collect information about users’ activities on or through the Sites or Apps may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior or mobile application usage for purposes of targeted advertising. You can use the following opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://optout.
Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.
- European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here, selecting the user’s country, and then clicking “Choices” (or similarly titled link).
- Users of our Apps may opt out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available here, and selecting the user’s choices.
- Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://optout.
If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
Links to and from our web site
If however, we are going to use users’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, they should contact us.